I have successfully treated 47 people with plantar fasciitis over August, September and October 2022 with 11 already booked for treatment in November 2022.
The treatment is two fold requiring intense medical treatment from myself and a commitment to the rehabilitation movements in between !
"I cannot believe how well I can now walk with no pain and not needing my walking stick" Mary
"I now can walk over 10,000 steps a day at a fast pace and stand in comfort, so pleased I committed to the treatment plan with Stephen" Maria
- I use the same 5 step process with all of the people I work with. I have seen a significantly high number of people with plantar fasciitis recently and have been doing more research for common issues with people to develop treatment pathways and recovery outcomes.
- Footwear can be significant in either helping or making the pain worse. Boots and flip flops alter how you walk and use your foot and ankle and usually make things more painful. Insoles either specially prescribed or more general make a big difference in the short term but not a long term solution and they make the foot weaker.
- Walking barefoot in the house and garden is good for the feet (its how we were designed) and it also specifically isolates the complex muscles of the foot and movements that impact on pain. Walking barefoot also gives lots of feedback to help with diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Plantar Fasciitis tends to be painful first thing in the morning and as you return from work or finish daily activity. This is usually linked to been off your feet when asleep and been distracted in the day with a coping system.
- All my recent cases of Plantar fasciitis people have walked either on toes or midfoot and not on their heal. Some of this may be due to compensation with foot muscles, but remember we were not taught to walk just how not to fall over, running was the same you just did it quicker.
- The Homework in step 4 of my treatment process is essential to success! All of the people I worked with in August to October embraced the movements and practiced the walking drills and tests. The muscles that support walking and the foot all play a significant part in recovery and a lasting solution
- Plantar Fasciitis can impact on anyone at any age, I have successfully treated young sports people and older retired people with different levels of mobility and everyone in between. It is something you do not have to live with!
- Step 5 of my 5 step process is review and as much as possible I work to allow you to live as normal a life while recovering rapidly. This is not always the case and some rest and elevation will be needed to aid healing.
Plantar Fasciitis Treatment is Available at InterX Pain Clinic Stratford Upon Avon
If you would like to know more about how I treat plantar fasciitis please call Stephen on 01789 228123 for a conversation or use the messenger icon. Alternatively join the plantar fasciitis masterclass group which can be accessed HERE.
I have just completed a Book Plantar Fasciitis Information and Solutions which is available by signing up below
More information on feet muscles and plantar fasciitis https://interxpainclinic.com/why-is-plantar-fasciitis-so-painful-and-feet-so-complex/
More Information on general Plantar Fasciitis https://interxpainclinic.com/plantar-fasciitis-and-overview-and-solution/
#plantarfasciitis #interxpainclinic #stratforduponavon