InterX Back Pain Treatment
InterX Treatment for all different types of back pain is extremely effective. Three areas of the back tend to be painful: The lower back, middle back and the neck. These areas link with other back related issues to form complex back pain problems. Common problems treated are Sciatica (Case Study on Sciatica HERE), Bulging discs and slipped discs. These sound extremely serious and can be but, most are due to alignment issues causing pain. InterX Directly on the point of pain reducing it allows for posture correction and the pain stopping. Sciatica is due largely to compression of the nerve and the resulting pain causes the body to tense making things worse. Disc issues vary in level and are essentially the shock absorber in between your vertebra. These can swell (bulge, leak) or move and are very painful. The key thing to remember is that 1mm movement can make the world of difference and I have amazing results with many types of back pain.
A Case Study of back pain treatment is highlighted below
Short Video on how interX Treats back pain through the nerves
What happens that is different at InterX Pain Clinic to every other appointment I have had about my Back pain?
- I LISTEN to your story and your journey of back pain from when it started to today
- I explain your journey with key points along the way there are usually speed bumps to make sure I have got everything
- You ask me questions about how I can help, the treatment, etc
- I usually do a physical assessment looking at movement and what you can do and what you cannot. I do sometimes video so you can see issues, like bending, standing or movement
- I listen to what you want from the treatment and build a treatment plan to suit you 1 to 1 with realistic goals
- Everyone is different and I treat you in that way
- I am passionate about results and fixing people and give realistic expectations based on your pain journey
- I explain why I am doing something so you can understand
- I do give you homework and expect you to do it (these are movements, mobility or exercises for home)
- Book a call below, its only 15 minutes but I guarantee you will learn loads about your pain, triggers that make it worse and some practical help on how to move forward